This is a cake decorated with the first roses (buttercream) I made in the class.
This is my first fondant covered cake. I made a chocolate pound cake from scratch, as I don't like using box cake mixes unless I'm pressed for time.
I also learnt how to make tiered cakes. The cakes are covered with white fondant and decorated with pink/orange fondant roses & leaves. I used red Wilton icing color to get different shades of pink and orange.
This is the final cake from Wilton cake course II. Flowers are made of royal icing and the basket weave was done with buttercream icing.
Another practice cake covered with yellow buttercream icing.
A graduation cake with royal icing roses.
A birthday cake with clowns.
Wow! I'm impressed! I can't even spread cream on a cake without making a mess. I get crumbs through everything!
ReplyDeleteGorgeously decorated cakes. I don't have the concentration and patience to decorate food items or I'd never eat them. I leave that for my cardmaking and sewing.
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented! Your cakes are just gorgeous.
ReplyDelete