I've been so busy past several weeks. By the time I come home from work, I am so tired, and I missed reading my favorite blogs until today. Some evenings I didn't want to do anything but have dinner and go to bed. I got regular household chores done, but nothing else.
The main reason for busyness is the online course. Because I am working with a distant learning course design assistant, I have weekly meetings and a list of tasks for each week. I want to finish as much work as possible before the semester ends.
So I decided to spend less time online for a couple of weeks. I will be back soon though, because I really miss reading the Homemakers forum and blogs.
![]() |
| I made two pizzas today. I added veggies to store bought crusts. |
![]() |
| A green bean and the first tomato from the garden. I think a squirrel nibbled the tomato, so it went to the compost pile. |
![]() |
| Chinese cucumbers. I have to transplant these very soon. |
I will come back soon. 😊 And I will stop by your blogs whenever I have a free moment.
Take care all.
XX
Nil



I had been wondering why you were so quiet on your blog, but, figured you were busy. I was hoping you were not ill, though. I hope things slow down a bit for you, soon. Until then, take care of yourself. The pizzas look very yummy!
ReplyDeletebest idea ever to step back when you are busy, hope the course runs smoothly and then you can look forward to some free time again xxx (don't worry about FB either xx)
ReplyDeleteYou too Nil, take care and see you soon
ReplyDeleteYou take care of you and get your sleep! That's still on your to-do list isn't it? And have a good weekend.
ReplyDeleteHi Nil, It sounds like your work is keeping you very busy. Your garden looks great! I have to plant some cucumbers, too. The pizza is beautiful. You do everything so neatly.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear work has you on the hop, but glad all is well with you Nil, apart from a little tiredness. Your cucumbers are doing well, shame the possum got that great looking tomato!
ReplyDeleteCreating an online course is so much work, I know all too well. We are launching a new MSc programme on the 15th, all online, and it has been very stressful these past few weeks. Enjoy your break, it will feel good to recharge your batteries x
ReplyDeleteNil, since getting back from Melbourne I have lost my blogging mojo but must get motivated soon and write a blog post. I caught a virus there so have just done a lot of reading rather than anything else. No more cucumber growing for us now until winter is over.
ReplyDeleteWe all have to do what we have to do. Often life interferes with what I would like to be doing. No matter, we will be here waiting for you. Pizza? Yum!
ReplyDeleteWe have to adjust our on-line life, to our real life. Get done, what you need to get done. And don't steal sleep time, with blogging time. :-)
ReplyDeleteHugs meanwhile...
✨✨✨✨
I was beginning to wonder if I'd missed a post from you, although I'm a little behind on my blog reading anyway. I've been trying to manage work, studies and household stuff and now the warmer weather has meant the garden needs tending too. X
ReplyDeleteLook after yourself Nil. I remember how tired I would get when I was working and I know how full on Universities can be. I am behind with reading other blogs as well, but hoping to catch up now. At least you eat well so that is a good start. Lovely to read what you are up to. Best wishes, Pauline
ReplyDeleteTake care, Nil, and rest up as you can. That's too bad the squirrel ate your tomato. My BIL grew one strawberry last year and while he was waiting for it to ripen a squirrel ate it. Ugh! It's one of those funny not funny moments in life. LOL "See" you soon!
ReplyDeleteBad squirrel! (tomato). Enjoy your break and get your work done. Andrea
ReplyDeleteMy blog has had to take a "backseat" for a while too, Nil, while I get on with work outside of home here. That's just how it goes sometimes. I prioritise reading the blogs I enjoy over writing my own when I do have time because I like to see what everyone is up to. Shame that squirrel got your first tomato, it happens here too but with possums! Hope you get all the work done and can write again here when you are ready. Meg:)
ReplyDeleteWe will be here waiting for you when you return!!!
ReplyDeleteI too understand how other things in life take precedence, Nil. I enjoy reading others blogs and have been trying to do so on a weekly vs. daily basis. Some bloggers post far more often than myself and it is hard to keep up, but I try to nevertheless. My own blogging has been greatly reduced because I enjoy looking for topics that are/have been interesting (to me) and hopefully others. Take your time and hope the onine course progresses well. The first bean and tomato must have been exciting, even if you couldn't eat the tomato (it looked good).
ReplyDelete