![]() |
| Cutting tree branches |
Hello everyone,
I decided to take a short break (perhaps 2 weeks) from blogging. Things have been very hectic, and I'm stressed and overwhelmed with teaching workload, committee work, and stuff at home. Sometimes I wish I had more than 24 hours/day. 😊
Take care, and stay safe. 🌻🌻🌻
XXX
Nil

Enjoy your break, Nil. Take time to relax and do some things you like. Put your feet up with a good book!
ReplyDeleteMegXx
I'm sorry you have so many demands on your time and stress, Nil. Take as much time off as you need. Take care and be well.
ReplyDeleteHope the stress level goes down___a lot!
ReplyDeleteNil, have a good break. I am sure everyone will still be here when you get back.
ReplyDeleteTake care of yourself Nil.
ReplyDeleteVery wise. Blogging is a tool, not a driver. Have a good break and we'll be here when you feel ready to restart.
ReplyDeletexx
Take care. We'll be here when you get back.:-)
ReplyDeleteWe will miss you, Nil, but completely understand. Take care of you and we will see you when you get back!
ReplyDeleteTake care Nil xx
ReplyDeletehave a fab break Nil.
ReplyDeleteI will be here when you return. Take care.
ReplyDeleteTake care of yourself Nil. We'll be here when you return :-)
ReplyDeleteSometimes one has to make decisions for oneself only, good for you. I will miss your posts, I thoroughly enjoy watching your food photos and gardens. Take care
ReplyDeleteTake it easy Nil, look forward to seeing you again when you're back.
ReplyDeleteTake it easy and try to relax Nil. I think it is a stressful time of the year, I remember that from when I was working, Look forward to hearing from you when you are ready.The pandemic certainly doesn't help everyone's stress levels. Warm wishes, Pauline
ReplyDeleteDo take care, and stay well. We'll look forward to your return in your own good time. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteSometimes you just need that break! Glad you are taking it but it sounds like you are pretty busy with other stuff. I hope you get to relax somewhat. Look forward to connecting when you come back.
ReplyDeleteTake care and enjoy your break. I will look forward to reading when you return to posting again. X
ReplyDeleteYou need to do what's important to you, Nil, and understandably the demands of your teaching are harder now. A blog break is a good idea so you won't get over stretched, but DO take some time for yourself to rest and relax...all work and no fun is verey boring. See you when you are back, blogger friend.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your break, Nil. I totally understand. It must be very stressful to teach under these circumstances. I hope you get some r and r. (rest and relaxation.)
ReplyDelete