Monday, June 29, 2020

SPSH 2020 - June Photos

As some of you know, I am participating in Patio Postcard's Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt

These are the photos I took so far. 😊

1) A favorite piece of jewlry

My very first earings.



2) Something with the colors of your country's flag

I took several photos for # 2, and decided that I like this one the best. A shopping cart corral. 



5) Something you have more than one of

Books!



7) Something that displays rules

I went to a park just to take a photo of these rules. 😊



8) A leaf longer than your hand

An eggplant leaf.



9) Something that starts with the inital of your name

N as in nest.



10) Something smaller than a paper clip

Rice seeds.



11) Something you need to throw away

An empty laundry detergent bottle.



13) A rubber band/elastic in use



14) Something with wheels

I saw these wheelchairs at a Habitat for Humanity Restore.



17) Something naturally round

Elderberries.



20) Something with the number 7 in it

My calculator.



  1. A favourite piece of jewelry
  2. Something with or in a knot
  3. Something with the colours of your country’s flag
  4. A toy you play with
  5. Something you have more than one of
  6. Something in the shape of a triangle
  7. Something that displays a rule(s)
  8. A leaf longer than your hand
  9. Something that starts with the initial of your name (first or last)
  10. Something smaller than a paper clip
  11. Something you need to throw away
  12. Something that holds your favourite beverage
  13. A rubber band/elastic in use
  14. Something with wheels
  15. Something inherited
  16. Something with rough texture
  17. Something naturally round
  18. Something that can go in the water
  19. A stone/rock/pebble with some colour in it
  20. Something with the number 7 in it

Alt A. An animal statue
Alt B. Something heavier than your shoe
Alt C. Something with four sides


XXX

Nil


19 comments:

  1. Nicely done on the snapshots. I confess to squinting hard to read as many book titles as possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha Did you tilt your head to read the titles? I do it whenever I see a photo of a bookshelf. LOL

      Delete
  2. You took some great photos for the prompts! Your first pair of earrings is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. I like those earings so much that I kept them all these years. :)

      Delete
  3. That's an intriguing challenge!

    be well... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this photo challenge and I think I would like to join in someday.
    Thank you for the link to the elderberry cordial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you will join the next one, Anne. :) Or even this one!

      Delete
  5. Thanks Nil for joining in with the SPSH. You have some great finds - you certainly have kept your eyes open for opportunity. I must admit I am thankful I don't need your wheels photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you're doing do well. I like your first earrings as well. How old were you when you got them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure Eileen, may be around 3 years old. I have to ask Mom. :)

      Delete
  7. How sweet that you kept your first earrings! I have a sneaky feeling I lost mine many moons ago! You've got some great finds already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason, I've always loved these earings. :) And I love your knotyy earings too. :)

      Delete
  8. Great finds! Your first earrings are lovely. The shot of the elderberries is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa, I was so impreesed by how you found all prompts in the same room. Here I am, walking around the house to find things to photograph, and still can't find anything for some of the propmts. LOL

      Delete
  9. You have really come up with some unique items for this scavenger hunt, Nil. Even though I am not participating, I enjoyed seeing your finds.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this challenge and always enjoy everyone's pictures.
    My favorite is the rubber band on the garlic keeper handle for your grip - Smart :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was fun to read and I LOVE the little garlic dish. OMG. That smile. It's so stinkin' cute.

    ReplyDelete

❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I'd love to read your thoughts, ideas and suggestions. ❤️❤️❤️

Please do not spam or add links to your comments as they will not be published.

🌻 Comments are moderated manually, so it will take several hours for them to appear. 🌻