Friday, July 31, 2020

SPSH 2020 - July Photos

July has been a busy month, and I only have a couple of new photos for Patio Postcard's 2020 Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt.

12) Something that holds your favorite beverage
Tea ๐Ÿ˜Š



16) Something with rough texture
A dead vine on an oak tree.


You can see my June photos here

  1. A favourite piece of jewelry
  2. Something with or in a knot
  3. Something with the colours of your country’s flag
  4. A toy you play with
  5. Something you have more than one of
  6. Something in the shape of a triangle
  7. Something that displays a rule(s)
  8. A leaf longer than your hand
  9. Something that starts with the initial of your name (first or last)
  10. Something smaller than a paper clip
  11. Something you need to throw away
  12. Something that holds your favourite beverage
  13. A rubber band/elastic in use
  14. Something with wheels
  15. Something inherited
  16. Something with rough texture
  17. Something naturally round
  18. Something that can go in the water
  19. A stone/rock/pebble with some colour in it
  20. Something with the number 7 in it

Alt A. An animal statue
Alt B. Something heavier than your shoe
Alt C. Something with four sides

XXX

Nil


11 comments:

  1. I bet I know where you could find number 2 around your house -- I remember something from a post a few weeks back that might have that in it! ;) I love your tea cup and saucer, so dainty and pretty. Did you make the doily? That vine looks like it could use some lotion lol it look absolutely rough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehee I went back and looked at my previous posts, and couldn’t find number 2. ๐Ÿ˜
      Yes, Diana I made the doily with a ball of kitchen twine. The dried up vine is a weed going up the oak tree. I cut it near the root and removed as much as I could, but the upper part is still strongly attached to the tree trunk. No lotion for it. I’m waiting until it dries up more to pull it down. LOL

      Delete
  2. A agree with Diana - very pretty tea cup and saucer.

    Oops! I don't think I have any photos to share, this month! I might have to get busy, this afternoon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an amusing challenge.

    be well... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely gorgeous teacup and doily!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder what kind of vine that was? My Dad showed me one similar to that one time and told me it was poison ivy. Yuck. I love your teacup, Nil. I would much rather use one like that than a coffee cup. Our little British Tea shop closed down here last year and we miss it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nil, isn't it great when you can take a really good photo? I keep saying I need to get more used to my camera that has the fantastic zoom on it but usually just grab my phone to take a photo as I normally have it with me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that teacup! I'm a coffee drinker, myself. Not very healthy, but my favorite vice...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful teacup. Not a tea drinker myself, but I do love the smell of tea. Your photos are very cleaver!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty teacup, I like that there is a little reflection on the surface there. I need to get on this list - I keep thinking about 1 item in particular and then not snapping it, so I make no progress at all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining in with the SPSH. Such a dainty tea cup, it reminds me to get out a few of my tea cups for an upcoming at home, just me, tea party!

    ReplyDelete

❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I'd love to read your thoughts, ideas and suggestions. ❤️❤️❤️

Please do not spam or add links to your comments as they will not be published.

๐ŸŒป Comments are moderated manually, so it will take several hours for them to appear. ๐ŸŒป