Sunday, April 25, 2021

Turtle News 😁

 The last week of classes starts tomorrow, and the following week is the final exam week. I’ll be back to the blogland as soon as the exams are over.

Until then, here’s very short video. 😁 A soft shell turtle trying to climb the fence. I’m not sure how he got in. A couple of years ago I helped a turtle to get back to the lake by giving him a wheelbarrow ride. But today I was too busy to solve his problems, so I left him alone. See how he tries to climb the fence. When I checked again several hours later, he wasn’t there. So I think he somehow got out. 😊


XXX

Nil

8 comments:

  1. He's bigger than I was expecting! Hope the last two weeks of term go smoothly for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If he found a way in, he'll find a way out! You sound really busy! Hope you are keeping well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The turtle must have made it! Good luck with the last week of classes and exam week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor guy. I hope he is safe. Good luck with the exams. Hope you get some time to rest soon. You have been working so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I envy you, last week of teaching. I just started the second week of 11 weeks... So amazing to have wild turtles near your home, I am fond of turtles and tortoises, they are amazing creatures. I hope your little turtle found its way back to the water. Have a lovely week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how neat that turtle is, Nil. I love seeing and watching animals in nature like this. We stopped one time because we saw a tiny turtle in the road here, he was about the size of a fifty cent piece, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope all goes well, Nil, with the finals. Glad that turtle managed a way out because it was certainly a determined little thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like it was quite a challenge for him but obviously he got away and hopefully safe.

    ReplyDelete

❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I'd love to read your thoughts, ideas and suggestions. ❤️❤️❤️

Please do not spam or add links to your comments as they will not be published.

🌻 Comments are moderated manually, so it will take several hours for them to appear. 🌻