Friday, December 31, 2021

The Last Day of 2021 ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

 


After a long break from blogging, I’m back just before 2021 ends! 

Thank you so much for your messages and emails, everyone.❤❤❤  

I was planing to come back as soon as the semester was over, but one thing or another came up. Today I finished preparing courses for the next semester. Though classes start on January 10th, I usually open courses a week early, hoping it would help students. 

I feel like 2021 was not very productive personally. I rarely read books, couldn’t finish a crochet project that I started months ago, and didn’t do much gardening.

Some good things did happen though. I tried many new recipes, started writing a story that I plan to publish in a Facebook group, and completed my 10th year at work.

I plan to be more productive in 2022. ๐Ÿ˜

I’ll see you again next year! 


I wish you all a very happy 2022! May this year bring you and your loved ones happiness and good health! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน


XXX

Nil








21 comments:

  1. It's good to see you back. Happy New Year, Nil! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nil.
    Welcome back. As for the past year, things have been so up and down, just to be is great, I think. Roll with the blows and come out smiling.
    Happy New Year to you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Nil. Wish you all the best in 2022!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Nil. I hope you can find a little more time for yourself and your own interests. Work sometimes takes over, doesn't it? Wishing you all the very best x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Nil. I am so happy to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Nil! It’s so nice to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Nil. Welcome back online and I hope 2022 brings you a better work/life balance. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best wishes for 2022, Nil.
    MegXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonjour Nil
    Bonne annรฉe et bonne santรฉ! C'est toujours un plaisir de vous lire! J'aime beaucoup vos recettes de cuisine mais je ne trouve pas toujours les ingrรฉdients ici! Pas grave...
    A bientรดt.
    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to see you, Nil. I didn't have such a productive 2021 either. Blessings to you in 2022. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year Nil, may it bring everything you want x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy and Blessed New Year! I look forward to sharing it with you here in Blogland. Have a cozy afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back, I was just thinking the other day I hadn't read anything from you and was about to contact you to see how you are doing. Cant wait to read your book
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really missed you! So glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome back.:-) It's okay to have a slow year because even slow progress is still progress. This year will be better. Happy 2022!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy 2022!! I hope your semester goes smoothly and you find some time to do all the things you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Indeed, Nil, it was a wonderful year-end treat to find you new post, Life often gets in the way of many things so no worries about being too busy to blog. Looking forward to seeing you in blog-land as your schedule permits. Hope you have a great 2022 in many ways and thanks for your comments on my posts this past year.

    ReplyDelete
  18. hope you had a great festive season Nil.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm so glad you are back. I was hoping all was ok.. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I'd love to read your thoughts, ideas and suggestions. ❤️❤️❤️

Please do not spam or add links to your comments as they will not be published.

๐ŸŒป Comments are moderated manually, so it will take several hours for them to appear. ๐ŸŒป