Sunday, August 30, 2020

August Mini Photo Challenge: Letter A

Eileen at A bracelet of days hosts a mini photo challenge every month. This month's theme is 'A'. The only rule is that the participants are supposed to post minimum of 5 photos taken during the month.

These are my photos.

Letter A in a park sign

Ants in a squash flower


Arch
Aloe
Anchors from the toolbox



Thank you Eileen for organizing the challenge. It's fun, and I plan to participate in the next one as well. 😊

XXX

Nil


9 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in Nil. These are great. I especially like the park sign and the arch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great photos! I especially liked the A from the park sign and the close up of the ants on the squash flower! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choices for the letter A, Nil. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good photos. The teacher got all A's! (Heehee.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I came via Eileen's blog to look at your As :o)
    Enjoyed looking at your finds, especially the cool font of the first one and also the ants (never thought I would say that!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oohhh I love the pretty pitcher with the aloe! Great "A" finds! I'll have to check out Eileen's blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative ideas for the letter A... I love the photo of the arch!

    ReplyDelete

❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I'd love to read your thoughts, ideas and suggestions. ❤️❤️❤️

Please do not spam or add links to your comments as they will not be published.

🌻 Comments are moderated manually, so it will take several hours for them to appear. 🌻