Monday, August 31, 2020

SPSH 2020 - August Photos

 These are my August photos for Patio Postcards' 2020 Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt

2) Something with or in a knot

Shoelace knot

19) A stone/rock/pebble with some color in it

The pebble border between living room floor and dining room floor.

I have  4 prompts left for September. 😊

You can see my June photos here, and July photos here.

  1. A favourite piece of jewelry
  2. Something with or in a knot
  3. Something with the colours of your country’s flag
  4. A toy you play with
  5. Something you have more than one of
  6. Something in the shape of a triangle
  7. Something that displays a rule(s)
  8. A leaf longer than your hand
  9. Something that starts with the initial of your name (first or last)
  10. Something smaller than a paper clip
  11. Something you need to throw away
  12. Something that holds your favourite beverage
  13. A rubber band/elastic in use
  14. Something with wheels
  15. Something inherited
  16. Something with rough texture
  17. Something naturally round
  18. Something that can go in the water
  19. A stone/rock/pebble with some colour in it
  20. Something with the number 7 in it

Alt A. An animal statue
Alt B. Something heavier than your shoe
Alt C. Something with four sides


XXX


Nil

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in with the SPSH searches. Pretty sandal with the knot & a most interesting floor (stone with colour).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all great finds for the prompts, Nil. That is a very pretty sandal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sandal! I envy people who can wear heels... I can't because of a balance problem (I tend to plop on the floor lol). I'm waiting to see what you choose for 15 and 18. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see your photos Nil. You do such a great job and give them a lot of thought. That would make photography very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet sandals, Nil. You have reminded me I need to look for a new pair as the sole of my favourite pair has split.
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute photos, Nil. I really like shoelace one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I'd love to read your thoughts, ideas and suggestions. ❤️❤️❤️

Please do not spam or add links to your comments as they will not be published.

🌻 Comments are moderated manually, so it will take several hours for them to appear. 🌻