Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Winter Photo Scavenger Hunt - December Photos

I'm participating in the winter photo scavenger hunt organized by Eileen at A Bracelet of Days.
These are the photos I took in December.

1) in the bag

This is one of my crochet projects. I keep the yarn and the tape measure in this cute little bag sent to me by an online forum member.



10) the little things


Tiny red sweet potato sprouts.




11) industrial

This is a photo of a truck backing up to a scrap metal yard.



12) time for tea

Afternoon tea with a slice of panettone.



14) flavor of the month

For me, the flavor of the month is this slice of homemade French apple tart. I always make one in December.




XX
Nil

11 comments:

  1. What fun~ I'm glad you shared. I had never heard of this until you mentioned it. Pretty tea:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scavenger hunt is open to everyone so it's not too late to join in if you want to.

      Delete
  2. Your apple tart looks amazing. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all great finds, Nil! I especially like your afternoon tea! Panettone is one of my favorite breads! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried panettone. It looks delicious.
    Happy New Year, Nil!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that apple tart looks delicious. What a shame you don't live closer so I could be your official taster!

    You've made a great start to the hunt. Thank you for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the photos- how fun to do a photo scavenger hunt! Have a happy 2020!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I do like those! Especially the bag and the sprouts. And that tea is really weak, just the way I like it.
    All the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks beautiful. I love your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great start with your finds for the WPSH. I could happily sit down with you for tea. I posted my first finds today.

    ReplyDelete

❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I'd love to read your thoughts, ideas and suggestions. ❤️❤️❤️

Please do not spam or add links to your comments as they will not be published.

🌻 Comments are moderated manually, so it will take several hours for them to appear. 🌻