Thursday, January 30, 2020

Winter Photo Scavenger Hunt - January Photos

These are the photos I took in January, for the winter photo scavenger hunt organized by Eileen at A Bracelet of Days.

5) garden gate
I saw this gate in Nobleton. It's actually a horse farm, so not technically a garden gate. 😐



7) I stood here
This Circle K store in Nobleton sells the most beer in the state. Considering how small the town is, that's quite a record. 



15) letters
Two types of letters. 😊




16) a barrier
This is a barrier I set up to deter squirrels climbing up to the bird feeder. It works well, as long as there's nothing next to it. Once, a friend parked their car closer to the feeder, and we saw a squirrel jumping from the top of the car to the top of the barrier, and then climbing up to the feeder. Squirrels are clever little rascals!



17) a line
A condensation trail left by a plane.



I picked a second photo for this prompt, though this is not a single line.



18) a chain


XX
Nil

15 comments:

  1. I love that you are doing this. It's fun to see what you come up with for each prompt. And squirrels are too clever for their own good aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I really love watching squirrels and birds. There are some rambunctious squirrels in my yard. 😁

      Delete
  2. Those are all great finds for the prompts, Nil! I need to get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun photos and responses to the prompts. I'm impressed by the squirrel's ingenuity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't have squirrels here in Australia, Nil. We do have possums though and they can be mightily cheeky creatures. Love your photos! Meg:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how neat, Nil. This looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photographs, Nil. I chuckled at the squirrel. They are cheeky. I used to get them in the garden but haven't seen one for a while. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fun thing to do.

    Love those horse gates, they are quite spectacular!

    xTania

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I do like that gate, a lot. Your chain was a good find.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your interpretations of the clues was great. Thanks for sharing. What a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting photos...

    I especially like the colors, in the chain one.

    πŸ’– πŸ’– πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are great, Nil. I love the gate with the horses.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do like your interpretations of the prompts, especially the trail left by the plane. Thanks for joining in, Nil.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the gate and interesting facts about the shop that sells the most beer.

    ReplyDelete

❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I'd love to read your thoughts, ideas and suggestions. ❤️❤️❤️

Please do not spam or add links to your comments as they will not be published.

🌻 Comments are moderated manually, so it will take several hours for them to appear. 🌻