Thursday, April 2, 2020

I saw this on Facebook.
Isn’t this beautiful?



Stay safe all.

XXX
Nil


16 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful thing to post Nil. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely awesome! And I thank those who are doing it for me and Jerry as we are in the very high risk groups. Blessings to you, Nil! Be safe and stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is really beautiful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lovely way of looking at it, Nil. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely words to share, Nil. I think it expresses a different way of looking at things which is really needed right now. MegXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that's so lovely - thank you for sharing it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Nil it's beautiful. It feels as though a gentle and loving hush has come over the world, giving us all a chance to slow down, reflect and consider our priorities. You keep safe too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nil, that's lovely. I haven't read that before.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that IS beautiful. I love the positivity. Thanks for sharing.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is beautiful, Nil. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, Percepttion is everything. There are so many lessons in this pandemic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WONDERFUL!!!!

    But the horror is... Not all people are paying attention, to the Rules!!!!!!!

    Which is quite a horror in itself.

    {{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}
    πŸ’§πŸŒ·πŸŒ± πŸ’¦πŸŒ±πŸŒ·πŸ’§

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful writing. I've printed it out to keep in my diary. Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had not seen this anywhere, but then I;m not on social media so no surprise. Glad you posted here, Nil. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. that is very lovely and very heartwarming - but i still feel kinda down and stir-crazy! can't wait till this is over... cheers sherry

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the lifting up! We need this now.

    ReplyDelete

❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I'd love to read your thoughts, ideas and suggestions. ❤️❤️❤️

Please do not spam or add links to your comments as they will not be published.

🌻 Comments are moderated manually, so it will take several hours for them to appear. 🌻