Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Winter Photography Scavenger Hunt - March

Finally I was able to take two photos, on the last day of the month!

Because of COVID 19 social distancing Eileen kindly offered several alternatives. I chose two of them.

Alt E: I’m reading



Alt F: the sky today





I walked inside the house looking for an item with three colors (Alt D: three colors in one item) and I couldn't find any! πŸ˜…

I hope I will be more successful in April. 😊

XXX
Nil




15 comments:

  1. Nil, I really need to charge my camera and get outside and take some photos now that we are housebound. It has a huge zoom capability which is a bonus when trying to get a photo of birds in the huge pine tree next door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The light of your lantern makes a lovely moody photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are pretty, Nil. I love your candle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos Nil, that sky is so moody.....did it give you some rain?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love the first one - very atmospheric.

    I'm putting the link up post on my blog tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We find what we can find. -smile-

    Stay safe.
    πŸ’›πŸŒ±πŸŒΈπŸŒ±πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both photos are great, Nil. I like them both!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was an interesting idea, Nil, and I am thinking about my own project now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What was the rest of the list? CAn I still play, getting bored now lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bridget,
      You can find the list here on Eileen’s blog.

      http://in-my-playroom.blogspot.com/2020/04/wpsh-march-link-up.html

      Delete
  10. Best of luck in April, Nil. I like your March photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your atmospheric photos. I've not managed to find three colours on an item either, it's harder than it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both are great finds for the WPSH - your first photo of what you are reading has such a calm feel to it. Good luck with the rest of the list - I'm really feeling the challenge for Industrial!

    ReplyDelete

❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I'd love to read your thoughts, ideas and suggestions. ❤️❤️❤️

Please do not spam or add links to your comments as they will not be published.

🌻 Comments are moderated manually, so it will take several hours for them to appear. 🌻