Today is the first day of our online classes. I was a bit worried if students were comfortable with the new format, and was online for an hour to answer if they had any questions. I guess everything must be fine, because no one had questions. I can see their activity reports, so I know they are accessing the posted material. π
I finished painting the hutch. It's is one of my goals for this year. Finally it's done. π
Tomorrow is the last day of March! I didn't take a single photo for Winter Photo Scavenger Hunt this month. Maybe I'll take a couple tomorrow.
I started reading A Beautiful Blue Death by Charles Finch, the first Charles Lenox mystery.
Tomorrow I have a telemedicine appointment, because I didn't want to go to the clinic. It's just to discuss a report, I decided it was safer to cancel the in-person meeting.
In between online classes and the telemedicine appointment, I plan to work in the yard. We are supposed to have cooler weather for a couple of days, but not a sign of rain yet.
Stay safe everyone. πΌπΌπΌ
This week I'm grateful for:
1) leek seedlings.
2) chats with family and friends.
3) having time to paint the hutch.
4) tomato sauce from the freezer.
5) USPS and UPS delivery.
6) having a yard.
7) technology to work from home.
XXX
Nil

Well done for making things so accessible - you must have been really pleased that it seems to be going really well.
ReplyDeletexx
Glad to read that the first day of online classes went well. You did a great job painting that hutch! It looks nice. Hope the telemedicine appointment goes well and the blood test results are good. Nice list of things to be grateful for. :)
ReplyDeleteHope your week goes well, Nil, and you stay safe at home.
The hutch looks fantastic Nil. I do love the bright cheeriness of the white paint. I am glad your students are taking to online classes like ducks to water. One thing less to worry about. Enjoy the gardening x
ReplyDeleteThe hutch looks amazing! Well done.
ReplyDeleteThe hutch looks wonderful! I'm glad your students have transitioned to online learning without any problem. I am thankful for fully stocked grocery stores in our area and the people who are working hard to keep it that way.
ReplyDeleteYour hutch looks beautiful! I found that my students were oddly silent when we first converted to online, it seemed to take about a week for them to start asking questions. I hope your classes transition smoothly.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you first online class seemed to go well. That must be a relief.
ReplyDeleteI like your hutch (we'd call it a dresser). It's a useful piece of furniture isn't it?
I hope the rain holds off so you can spend some time working in your garden.
The hutch looks great! Good luck w/ the online classes - sure a change.
ReplyDeleteKeep well.
Your hutch really looks nice. You did a great job and must be really pleased.
ReplyDeleteThe hutch is beautiful, Nil. I'm glad your students are accessing the online material. I hope it all runs smoothly for you and for them.
ReplyDeleteThe hutch looks fantastic and inspires me to start redoing the chair in my bedroom. I certainly have the time now!
ReplyDeleteThe new normal is going be all about online classes. Even my granddaughter is having online kindergarten now.
You must have made a good job of setting up the online coursework seeing as it's all going so well, and your students must be relieved to be able to access the material.
ReplyDeleteThe hutch is looking great, I'm very envious. Is it in your kitchen or dining room? X
Your hutch looks great. I hope you'll share a photo when you put your things inside it. The online lessons must have been perfect, no questions, no problems.
ReplyDeleteYour little white hutch is lovely, Nil. Great to be able to find a piece of furniture like this and give it a new lease of life. Meg:)
ReplyDeleteThe hutch looks great
ReplyDeleteVery nice! Your hutch....I love white. Glad your online classes are going so well. Andrea
ReplyDeleteSounds like you did a good job with the online learning, must be a relief.
ReplyDeleteThe hutch looks lovely, so fresh.
Nice job you did on that hutch, Nil. Glad the online courses are going well and hope the telemedicine appointment visit goes well too.
ReplyDelete