This is the last month of the winter photo scavenger hunt organized by Eileen at A Bracelet of Days.
By the end of March, I had 15 photos. It's not easy to take photos while staying home. Luckily Eileen gave us a list of alternatives.
1)
2) contrast
3) the way to go
4)
5)
6)
7)
8) 11 o'clock
9) solitary
10)
11)
12)
13) a keyhole
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19) an alley
20) monochrome, i.e. varying shades of the same color
Alt A. chequers or chess
Alt B. a community market
Alt C. the view from my front door
Alt D. three colors in the same item
Alt E. I'm reading
Alt F. the sky today
Alt G. free choice
Alt H. free choice
These are my April photos.
8) 11 o'clock
13) a keyhole
Alt C) the view from my front door
Past few days a crew was repaving the road in front of the house.
Alt D) three colors in one item
Today I saw a female ruby-throated hummingbird at this feeder.
Alt G) free choice
Alt H) free choice
Mango leaves.
Thank you so much for organizing the hunt, Eileen. It was fun! π
XXX
Nil






Mango leaves? How cool is that! I love mango. How long does it take to grow one?
ReplyDeleteIt is always fun to see what you come up with for the prompts, Nil. Love those mango leaves!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I like the flower and working you use by your comment moderation. When I get back on Blogger, I want to copy that. It's very welcoming and I hate having to keep mine monitored. But lately, it feels needed. But I like what you did bc both the flowers and the message make me feel welcome. Thank you πΌ
ReplyDeleteThose are really beautiful photos Nil. What a great photo challenge to be part of!
ReplyDeletexTania
I love seeing all the photo challenge photos! It is hard to do when you can't go anywhere!
ReplyDeleteOur mango leaves arent that long. Cant wait to see the next set of Scavenger hunt photos
ReplyDeleteYour puppy in the plant gave me a chuckle. Considering we are all house bound, you had some excellent finds for the search.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun scavenger hunt! This is the perfect activity for those who live in different areas and can't get together.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in again, Nil. I love the puppy dog (alt G) and this is the first time I have ever seen mango leaves
ReplyDeleteWhat pretty street lights, across from your house? Does everyone one have them, or are they only, at that house?
ReplyDeleteAnd living so near a body of water, I thought you were more out in the country. But you are not!
"Tra la, it's May"
π±πΈπ±ππ±πΈπ±
Look at those mango leaves, wow!
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat photo game to play!! My fave is the puppy dawg! I've been so out of the loop with everything going on with Jerry etc etc. sorry for not visiting lately. Blessings to you Nil!
ReplyDeleteNil, that's a good way to improve your photography skills. I really should learn what my camera can do...one of these days π³
ReplyDeletePretty photos Nil!! Hope you are well! Have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteIt's amusing to see so many people captivated by mango leaves Nil. We just take them for granted here. When the mangos start appearing, that's when we get excited LOL. It's interesting though how the simplest of things, like a lock, makes a great photo. Nice project, stay well, Pauline
ReplyDeleteThis photo scavenger hunt does seem like a fun project, but I can understand how you can feel limited without going outside...perhaps in time you can do that, Nil. There's been roadwork near our apt building too recently. It's that time of year.
ReplyDeleteI always enjoy your scavenger hunt photos, Nil. They look like so much fun!
ReplyDeleteThe little stuffie at the end was too cute!
ReplyDeleteI do most of my photos with food. Which is nice, I still get to do.
Hope you keep taking photos and finding new fun.
Happy Weekend and boogie boogie.
What fun pictures. You have a good eye. I hope you have a blessed Sunday Mother's Day, Nil- xo Diana
ReplyDelete