Saturday, December 5, 2020

Winter Photo Scavenger Hunt 2020 (WPSH)

 I'm participating in the Winter Photo Scavenger Hunt organized by Eileen at A Bracelet of Days

 There are 20 prompts. There are only two rules; all photos must be taken by you, from Dec 1 - March 31.

  1. A set of three
  2. Round and round
  3. Peek inside
  4. Glass
  5. A treasured item
  6. Horizontal
  7. An opening
  8. A sign of the times
  9. Weather conditions
  10. Work in progress
  11. Measures
  12. In the distance
  13. Something beginning with C
  14. One of many
  15. Something with legs
  16. A face
  17. Comfort food
  18. Something you do every day
  19. Something yellow
  20. Marking time

Alt A. In pieces

Alt B. Textured

Alt C. Black and white

Here's my first photo.

1) A set of three

Three pieces of redwork embroidery. There are three potted plants as well. πŸ˜€



Anyone else wants to join us? 😊


XXX

Nil


13 comments:

  1. Your redwork embroideries look so good displayed like that, and a great start to the hunt.

    Thanks for joining in, Nil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great photo for the prompt! Two trios in one, so to speak! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am planning on doing it this time!
    Nice redwork.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your redwork, Nil. Lovely photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun, Nil. I can't do it but I will follow along and watch you! Have a good night- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your embroideries are beautiful, Nil. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your photographs during the next few months. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photo Nil and your redwork looks good framed in hoops. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your embroidery is wonderful, and a great picture to start your scavenger hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your redwork is beautiful, Nil. So lovely to display handwork in hoops!
    MegXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you do the embroidery? I love the little cottage 🏑

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Lady Locust. 😊
      I found cottage online, and added the lake, trees and the duck.

      Delete

❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I'd love to read your thoughts, ideas and suggestions. ❤️❤️❤️

Please do not spam or add links to your comments as they will not be published.

🌻 Comments are moderated manually, so it will take several hours for them to appear. 🌻