Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Winter Photo Scavenger Hunt 2020 - March Photos

This is the last month of  Winter Photo Scavenger Hunt organized by Eileen. Here are my March photos.

3) Peek inside

My desk drawer.


7) An opening


13) Something beginning with C

Clock


14) One of many

It's Lubber season again. There are hundreds of them on bushes and the side fence. They eventually grow up to be very colorful and big, and eat everything in sight.😭

15) Something with legs

A little blue heron

17) Comfort food

Noodle soup


Alt B) Textured

A frame


Alt C) Black and white

Keys on a keyboard.


December photos

Thank you for organizing WPSH Eileen. 😊 Looking forward to SPSH.


  1. A set of three
  2. Round and round
  3. Peek inside
  4. Glass
  5. A treasured item
  6. Horizontal
  7. An opening
  8. A sign of the times
  9. Weather conditions
  10. Work in progress
  11. Measures
  12. In the distance
  13. Something beginning with C
  14. One of many
  15. Something with legs
  16. A face
  17. Comfort food
  18. Something you do every day
  19. Something yellow
  20. Marking time

Alt A. In pieces

Alt B. Textured

Alt C. Black and white

9 comments:

  1. Great photos, Nil! Your desk drawer is so neat and tidy! I'd be afraid to show my desk drawer! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehee. The drawer is tidy, but it’s messy on the top of the desk. 😁

      Delete
  2. We have exactly the same panelled doors! Even if the top of the desk is messy I'm still in admiration of how tidy the drawer is!

    Thank you for taking part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have included some creative photos to this photo scavenger challenge, Nil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photo challenge pages really are a nice peak into your space. I agree that your desk drawer looks very neat: I wouldn't show mine!

    be safe... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done, I really like the peek inside the drawer, and wondered what was behind that door. Maybe I am just nosy, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have so many plant eating bugs here these days, including possums we think, but I'm glad we don't have your lubbers as well Nil :). I can tell they could make a meal out of the garden very easily. We are tearing our hair out sometimes wondering what environmentally friendly products and sprays we can use. I really enjoy your photos,they are quite striking in their simplicity, and yes your desk drawer is very tidy. Happy Easter Nil. I hope you are finding time to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some good finds for the WPSH. That insect does not sound like a friend to the garden :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great, especially the noodles. Happy Easter, Nil.

    ReplyDelete

❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I'd love to read your thoughts, ideas and suggestions. ❤️❤️❤️

Please do not spam or add links to your comments as they will not be published.

🌻 Comments are moderated manually, so it will take several hours for them to appear. 🌻