It's already July! I can't believe how fast time flies.
Yesterday I started reading a new book, Founding Mothers - The Women Who Raised Our Nation by Cokie Roberts. I bought this book many months ago from a thrift store. After reading several fictions last month, my brain needed a change, so I picked this one from my TBR pile. I am still on chapter 1 and it is very interesting and informative.
I am crocheting one granny square per day. I could do more, but I am trying to be more disciplined and not to spend the entire day crocheting and reading.
Though I don't teach on campus classes this summer, I have to go to school today to get some paperwork done.
If weather permits, I plan to transplant okra in a raised bed. I also have to re-arrange potted plants and the stack of empty pots near the back door.
Take care everyone. Stay safe. 🌻🌻🌻
XXX
Nil
I am so glad to see you back to blogging. I have missed your posts. I read Founding Mothers a few years ago and really enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteI have been in a fiction frenzy lately and need to read something different also. I might check out the Libby app and see if this book is available.
ReplyDeleteI love reading non-fiction books. That looks like a good read. I cannot believe it is already July!
ReplyDeleteYes, it's July, already! I made milk rice for brunch, today; we enjoyed it with katta sambol (from a jar) and jaggary. :) That sounds like an interesting book; I shall see if my library has a copy.
ReplyDeleteYes, it is July already!! I like to read non-fiction and historical fiction. I probably would enjoy Founding Mothers.I miss having a garden but the deer eat everything here, even our flowers. I do have a few pots of herbs on the deck.
ReplyDeleteHi, Nil! I hope the weather cooperated for your gardening. Your structure is nice. I need to read more!! andrea
ReplyDelete