Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy New Year!

It is less than 5 hours until 2019. I cannot believe how fast this year flew by. There were ups and downs, but overall it was a good year. I look forward to the year ahead.

I wish all my friends in the blogging world a very happy New Year! May 2019 bring you and your loved ones health, wealth and happiness!


Results of this week's to-do list:
1) Mend clothes.
2) Cut more quilt blocks.
3) Do yoga.
4) Sleep 7 hrs

Next week's to-do list:

1) Sow seeds.
2) Prepare a raised bed.
3) Cut more quilt blocks.
4) Declutter the spare bedroom.
5) Do yoga.
6) Sleep 7 hrs.



XX
Nil



13 comments:

  1. Nil, Happy New Year. We are just about to go out to lunch. Have a wonderful 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you, too, Nil. I hope 2019 is a wonderful for you. Nearly the end of the 1st day here, and I had good day out having a long lunch with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Nil! Wish you all the best in the coming year. May it be a wonderful year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your feature photograph is beautiful. Have a lovely 2019!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, Nil. I hope all your wishes and dreams come true in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wisps of Words was here.... :-)

    Hooray for your week accomplishments.

    Best Wishes and Hugs, hugs, hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty photo with the reflections...happy new year! Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year, Nil. I look forward to reading your blog in 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A Happy New Year to you, Nil. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a wonderful New Year Nil, hope 2019 is all you wish for.

    xTania

    ReplyDelete
  11. A belated Happy New Year wish to you. I look forward to reading about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New year, Nil, and already it's a couple of days into 2019. Your completed "to do" list was nice to see and good luck on those upcoming "to dos."

    ReplyDelete

❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I'd love to read your thoughts, ideas and suggestions. ❤️❤️❤️

Please do not spam or add links to your comments as they will not be published.

🌻 Comments are moderated manually, so it will take several hours for them to appear. 🌻