Wednesday, June 30, 2021

2021 Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt - June Photos

 I'm participating in 2021 Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt organized by Mary Lou at Patio Postcards. I love photo scavenger hunts. I usually print the list and keep a copy in my handbag. 😊

Here are my June photos.

1) A Breakfast of Champions

Bread with eggs, bacon and a stuffed pepper.



7) What's in Bloom

Rain lilies are popping up everywhere. I collected bulbs from the backyard, and planted in a pot. Every summer when it rains, the they all come to life.


10) The Deliver Van/Truck Making The Deliveries

USPS truck delivering packages to a store.



13) Your Marie Kondo Moment - Or Not

I don't follow Marie Kondo method, but here I tried organizing kitchen towels by rolling them up. 😊


14) Inside Your Fridge Or Cupboard

I have two photos for this one - both inside the fridge and a cupboard.



16) A Guilty Pleasure; Something That Recharges You

πŸ˜‹



  1. A Breakfast of Champions
  2. Favourite Time of Day
  3. Something To Represent Home But Not The Building
  4. Head In The Clouds; shapes or interesting patterns
  5. The Art Of The Fold
  6. Something That Makes You Laugh or Happy
  7. What's In Bloom
  8. Window Views
  9. Something Older Than You
  10. The Delivery Van/Truck Making The Deliveries
  11. The Shape of Round/Circular
  12. Something That Is Cause For Celebration
  13. Your Marie Kondo Moment – Or Not
  14. Inside Your Fridge Or Cupboard
  15. Your Best Doodle Art (not public graffiti)
  16. A Guilty Pleasure; Something That Recharges You
  17. An Exit
  18. Upside Down, Right Side Up
  19. Steps, But Who's Counting
  20. Decades Of Sharing; find something in your home that is from the 70's or80's or 90's or 00's


ALTERNATES

A: show off your  COVID safety; masks, cleaning, or other related supplies

B: a local landmark

C: the most beautiful landscape photo of the season


XXX

Nil


22 comments:

  1. You're on the ball, I printed out the list and forgot about it LOL, wet o holiday and didnt take the list with me, however I did take photos so I will have to see what photos suit. What are you holding in the capsicum with the toothpicks? I love how neat your towel draw is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bridget, I stuffed the pepper with sautΓ©ed onion, garlic & fish mixture. Rice would have been better because I thought fish was a bit too dry.

      Delete
  2. what gorgeous lilies! and a great looking breakfast! i do love a hearty eggy breakfast.
    cheers
    sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nil thank you for joining in with the SPSH. You are off to a great start with your finds. I like your guilty pleasure & I'd say oh yes please to those!! Your cupboards & frig are very neatly organized as is your towels rolled in the drawer - I'd say you are a Marie Kondo student (lol).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again for organizing the hunt, Mary Lou. I always have fun trying find the best photo for each prompt. 😊

      Delete
  4. Your lily photo is just gorgeous. You have a true green thumb!
    I took a picture of the inside of my fridge and quickly deleted it. I have to be doing some serious leftover eating before taking another photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehee I also have leftovers. All those glass containers are full of leftovers. 😁

      Delete
  5. Hello! This was sure fun! I love your guilty pleasure. Those bars are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Billie Jo, yes! I love them. This week I bought a box of mini bars because it’s somewhat better than eating full size bars. But I ate two per day and now it’s all gone! (Sigh)

      Delete
  6. Your fridge is so much neater than mine. I will have to do some serious sorting before I can photograph mine. The lilies are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m ‘out of sight out of mind’ type person, so I try to keep the fridge a bit organized. Otherwise I tend to waste food.

      Delete
  7. Is that Tiptree jam I spy on that shelf? That is made quite close to where I live! I need to have a bit of a Marie Kondo moment before I can share the contents of my fridge or cupboards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are great finds for the prompts, Nil! I especially love your guilty pleasure! Yum! The lilies are lovely, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can’t stop eating those ice cream bars. They are so good. 😊

      Delete
  9. Even though I do not participate in this photo scavenger hunt, Nil, it was fun seeing the categories and then your interpretations of them. I too like a good breakfast, even though ones like you showed are not everyday for me, but at least weekly. I definitely like your choice of treats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need a good breakfast to keep me going until my morning classes are over. 😊 I get headaches easily when I’m hungry.

      Delete
  10. Your lillies are lovely Nil, we have something similar here, called Crocus Lillies (I think) which bloom in Autumn after rain. so pretty, and I am all for that kind of brekkie. A photo scavenger hunt is such a great idea. Hope you are well,Pauline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pauline, the real name of this lily is Zephyranthes. Perhaps it’s related to Crocus lily. 😊

      Delete
  11. Great finds and that's a guilty pleasure I can relate too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those rain lilies are gorgeous!!!! I've never heard of them. Love your other photos too.

    ReplyDelete

❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I'd love to read your thoughts, ideas and suggestions. ❤️❤️❤️

Please do not spam or add links to your comments as they will not be published.

🌻 Comments are moderated manually, so it will take several hours for them to appear. 🌻