I’m back home (my US home that is π). I spent the last two days cleaning, cooking, doing laundry and sleeping. There’s more to do, but my body hasn’t fully adjusted to the local time yet. π΄
I missed reading blogs past few days. I’ll catch up, and be back soon. π
I hope you all are doing well.
XX
Nil

Glad you made it back to your US home safe and sound, Nil. It usually takes me a few days to get adjusted too with all the unpacking and laundry and needing some extra sleep. Take good care of yourself.
ReplyDeleteIt takes me two weeks to adjust. Jet leg is very real! Good to know you had a safe trip back!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! Hope you get over the jet lag soon. When do you have to start work, again?
ReplyDeleteIt is hard to leave the ones we love. I hope you are feeling rested and ready for the next semester.
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoyed your trip. By your posts it looks like it was wonderful. Enjoy a little more free time before classes start again.
ReplyDeleteHi Nil, So glad that you made it home safely. I know what you mean about the jet lag. It's intense! You traveled so far, too. We missed you.
ReplyDeleteNil I can suffer from jetlag with only a two hour time difference, tee hee, be kind to yourself and look forward to hearing from you soon. Cheers Pauline
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful pic from the airplane. I’m glad you’re back. It’s bittersweet. And so much laundry.
ReplyDeleteWelcome home! I am looking forward to your return to blogging.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back, Nil. It does take time to adjust and we are still doing that and we didn’t even have jet lag, just a long car ride that took 5-1/2 weeks. Thanks for your recent comments. All were much appreciated. I will look forward to reading more about your catching up at home.
ReplyDeleteTakes me a few months to unpack my bag lol. Take care and welcome home
ReplyDeletehi Nil
ReplyDeletewelcome home (belatedly). hope you are all recovered from the jet lag and settling down nicely back into normal life. It must have been lovely to visit your family. cheers sherry