| Wild flowers. |
I also found mushrooms, but I don't know if they are edible. I'll have to find a mushroom expert in the area and show them these.
| Unknown mushroom. |
I have a birdfeeder now and after a couple of days birds started using it. It's so much fun to watch birds. This morning there was a bully among them. A turtle dove was chasing mocking birds and other turtle doves, and just sitting on the perch looking around. Then a blue jay came and started eating seeds. The angry turtle dove tried pecking on the blue jay, but was no match for the blue jay's bigger beak. Finally the blue jay won and the bully flew away. Then other birds also came back. I wish I had taken photos, but I didn't want to scare them.
| Bird feeder. The cone is to deter squirrels climbing up. |
| Omelet with greens. |
Monday is Labor Day, so I have a long weekend at home. 💃💃💃
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
XX
Nil
Oh what pretty flowers! I love the wild assortment. You might contact the local extension office about the mushroom. They are a great resource for such things. Have a superb weekend.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend, Nil. That omelet looks quite yummy. We have lots of birds here and there is lots of squabbling as well.
ReplyDeleteYour wild flowers have beautiful colours.
ReplyDeleteYour omelette looks scrumptious.
Enjoy your long weekend.
Kylie
Nil, the flowers are so pretty! We've had a very nice assortment of wild daisies and black-eyed Susans growing wild around here. Have a great rest of your weekend!
ReplyDeleteFree flowers how lovely.
ReplyDeleteHow about another feeder perhaps this would help the situation?
Your spinach omelette looks delicious, spinach is one of my favourite things x
Oh, your wildflowers look so colorful and healthy. I love them in the mason jar. It's such a rustic look.
ReplyDelete